Pineview Dam- Eden, Utah

March 8, 2009

Austin's Kite Festival

Every year the City of Austin does a kite festival and it is a full on festival. Thousands of kites, thousands of people, and just enough wind to make it the perfect afternoon. We are lucky enough to walk to it from where we live. I didnt know much about it but we thought we would check it out. It is a HUGE event here and done annually. So, if anyone wants to check out an awesom kite festival, come to Austin the first weekend in March!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I've always been curious about this kite festival. I actually really wanted to go this year, but I had a baby instead. Now I can experience the festival through your pictures (almost as good as being there) and have my curiosity satisfied.

keli b said...

fun new pictures!! I bet it was great having your mom in town. I know I always love when my mom comes. Out to eat and shopping!! its great!! I'm so excited for you and your little one! I sure hope your up for traveling on July 24. Tae and I are coming, poor Ry has school. But I should be fun.