Pineview Dam- Eden, Utah

October 11, 2010

Favorite two, doing my favorite things

  Texas Football. Getting ready to cheer on the Longhorns. Its looking to be a long season but we support them all the way and will be at the games cheering them on!
 Lazy Sundays. All day long, Mia says "Daddy, daddy, daddy" I love it
  Food!We finally made it out to this famous donut shop in Round Rock and got the Texas Donut. I ate about 1/12th and Jerry at the rest within 12 hours, no lie.
  Bedtime! I love her, and I love when she is ready to go to bed. Arent they cute?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Editt said...

Was the donut worth it? :)

calittle14 said...

I'm glad you had Round Rock Donuts. I like their donut holes a bit better, but still love to get anything from them. I hope all is going well for you guys!