Pineview Dam- Eden, Utah

January 24, 2011

The ladies....

Both of my brothers have some pretty great girls in their lives. Rhett and Alexis are getting married on May 7th this year and I couldnt be happier. Not only is she so much fun and great to be around, we wear the same size clothes, swimsuit, shoes, you name it! I finally have a sister!! Lucky for us, we get to spend Mia's 2nd birthday in Utah celebrating.

Brian and Kelsey have been together for a year. They are busy college kids that find time to do so much fun stuff together. It was great to be in town long enough to get to know Kelsey a little better.

 

 



The truth is, I didnt take hardly any pictures so these posts dont do the trip justice, but Im okay with that. I spent lots of time with the best mom in the world, got some snowboarding in, went to the movies, and saw lots of friends and family. All in all, it was a great trip!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sheila said...

OH.MY.GOSH! RHETT!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'm sososososososossososososososososo excited Jenny! You're going to have a sister, and she sounds like the perfect sis...same sizes, what more could you want??? :0) Tell Rhett congrats from me, she's beautiful and sounds like fun. YAY! And your lil bro looks great too, what a cute girl! HOW FUN!