Pineview Dam- Eden, Utah

May 27, 2011

Back in Austin

 
We were greeted with rain when we returned to Austin and I was so thankful. Im dying of heat as I write this but the first of the month was nice and mild and Mia loves playing in the water. She thinks the thunder is an airplane.
 
When Mia does something good or gets praised for something her latest comeback is "soooo smart". You are so smart my little darling. I love you so so much. I love that you think it is so funny to put glasses/hats/bumbos, diapers/shower caps on your head and look at yourself in the mirror and say "so funny". You are growing so fast and your language just blows me away. Only occasionally do I not understand what you are telling me or what you need. Its making life pretty good! Happy 2 yrs baby girl!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: