Pineview Dam- Eden, Utah

July 10, 2012

CC

This is Mia's best friend, Christine (CC as she is know among mormon kids under 3). Im being serious when I say this is her best friend. She has been a LIFE SAVER. She and her husband Martin live in the apartment next door pretty much. We started hanging out the day I brought Mia home from the hospital and its been every day since then. She has been a huge part of our Austin life. Mia knows right where they live and walks over there every day to say hi, or play, or stay for hours. When I had Bri (in the middle of the night I might add..) she took over mommy role for days. She regularly takes Mia on errands with her which is a huge help to me. I can always count on her. Im not sure what Im going to do without a best friend that close in proximity. She is very dear to me and always will be. Love you Katniss;)

2 comments:

Reianna said...

I totally understand how hard it is to lose a best friend. As a teen I didn't think it really mattered who your friends were but now as an adult, it has mattered so much! Your family will be missed by all!

Christine said...

Love you too Peeta!!