Pineview Dam- Eden, Utah

October 23, 2011

Welcome Bri!

Little Bri surprised us and came 3 weeks early! The VBAC was successful and labor was quick. After a short setback (spinal headache for a few days...and counting), we are doing alright. She is such a wonderful baby. She eats, sleeps, poops, just as she should and is happy! She smiles all the time. She loves to hear Mia's voice and perks right up when she is around. Below are pics of the first week. Now that Im feeling better, I hope to take more. Gramma comes tomorrow and I cant hardly wait. Thanks for all the love/concern/prayers on our behalf. They worked, as always. Love, Jen

8 comments:

mkt said...

She's beautiful... and big! Good thing she decided to come early :) Can't wait to see her in person.

katharine said...

love the picture of mia and bri snuggling nose to nose. i can't believe all that dark hair-she's gorgeous! enjoy your visit with your mom!

Heidi said...

YEA! We send our heartfelt congratulations and wishes of a well-rested morning in your near future.

You are still my nose-sucker hero. :P

Reianna said...

What a beautiful family! Congrats on everything!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful and you have two adorable little girls. That SUCKS about the spinal headache (I don't really even know what that is but it sounds awful) but I'm glad you are feeling better and were able to do the VBAC! Good luck transitioning to two!!!

Heather said...

I love the crying picture at bath time. If that isn't just like Mia I don't know what is. You have two beautiful girls.

Sheila said...

OH Jenny...I cannot believe you got a spinal headache...I just want to come and take care of you! H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E! Sweet Bri is just perfect as ever! I am obsessed with her hair!! Her skin and hair are so dark next to Mia...but I think they look so much alike, is it just me? I LOVE HER!!!! MUAH!!!!!

Editt said...

My head aches for you! Congratulations on everything else, you amazing woman!! Both of your girls are beautiful. Can I have one? :)