Pineview Dam- Eden, Utah

September 23, 2012

All about my big girl

 
Oh Mia. I love her so much. She is such a pistol. I wouldnt change it for the world. She has been a busy little girl lately. She is meeting new friends, started school, and is figuring out her little place in the world. Her questions are getting much deeper and her understanding and inference is blossoming quicker than I know what to do with. She is a good little girl.

 
First day of preschool. She was sure to tell me and Jerry that we werent allowed to stay and needed to go away and come back later to get her. Her teachers are so great and really the ideal teachers for 3 year olds. Her school is pretty great too. We already have 3 b-day invites for next month. Whoa baby.

 
Here current favorite dress that her favorite Aunt and grammy sent her:)



Still cant give into being told to nap. Somedays, its just too much and she gets naked and sleeps on the floor. 

No comments: